LAST ISSUE !!!!!!!

Rod & Custom
Item Posts    Sort Order

LAST ISSUE !!!!!!!

crazybusman22 crazybusman22
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/14
Posted: 07/17/14
06:44 PM

I've been a subscriber for as long as I can remember,and now I see the BEAN COUNTERS are at it AGAIN,don't they know how to leave well enough alone?You've now combined with the fattest advertisement STUFFED car magazine I know of!!!! For my opinion dump STREET RODDER and leave ROD&CUSTOM alone!!!!I think I'll cancel my R&C subscription, but do I get a REFUND? I've never written,e-mailed,texted,tweeted,etc. any magazine before in the 50 years that I've been reading car mags,but now I'm pissed!!!!!!HAIL to the BEAN COUNTERS!!!!!  

tinbender020348 tinbender020348
Posted: 07/18/14
11:23 AM

We were told that R & C was combining with Street Rodder, yea right so why did they covert my subscription to Hot Rod ?
What a bunch of crap, I had my R&C subscribed to 2019 , so now I have to take Hot Rod in place of.
I think I'll have to ask for my money back, again, what a load of crap.  

samdiego samdiego
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 04/08
12:03 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

95A99cfd 8F1e 489C B4af 47Dfbcf8c9a5  
Broadcasting from the California Institute for the Used to be Alright

c_wilburn c_wilburn
08:09 PM

Cancel Rod and Custom and try to get me to read Street Rodder!  What a load of crap.  
Too many similiar mags?  That's the same bean counter thinking that turned American cars into "platforms", genius!  
If I was interested in a phone book worth of ads I still wouldn't buy a copy of Street Rodder.
Someone please inform the new owners they are idiots.  

jbrancheck jbrancheck
Posted: 07/19/14
08:23 PM

4 months ago I received a special rate in the mail if I subscribed, So I did.  I suppose this was a complete surprise to Rod and Custom?  I think I was intentionally misled and ripped off!  Is there anything I can do to get my money back?  

Larry Stollfuss Larry Stollfuss
Posted: 07/22/14
08:14 AM

It's a bad dream - a nightmare.  As the pages got less and less and the advertisers fewer and fewer, you could see it coming. Makes you wonder what will be next.