Shaving door handles on 1954 F100

Rod & Custom
Item Posts    Sort Order

Shaving door handles on 1954 F100

matthewjgephart matthewjgephart
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 08/13
Posted: 09/26/13
01:35 PM

So I can handle the body work but does anyone here recommend a particular kit. Confused  I would need the actuators, wiring, etc.  

UncleJimmy UncleJimmy
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/13
Posted: 10/05/13
09:45 AM

Icon Quotematthewjgephart:
So I can handle the body work but does anyone here recommend a particular kit. Confused  I would need the actuators, wiring, etc.

Everywhere I went on the internet to get info on shaved doors gives me the how to on the body work. There were a couple of places that talked about going to the bone yard and gathering the pieces to put the mechanics of a kit together. This is a great option to save some money, if you know everything you need and have the time to search it out by going through a hundred cars to find all the things that you need and provided that you know what those things are. Then there's the problem with testing the componets at the bone yard. You may get home to find you have to make a second trip.A company called Autoloc makes a basic kit that is great. It comes with the basic things you'll need, but you'll need to add some things to make it custom to your truck.I can help you put together all the things that you'll need in one kit custom made for you truck or car if you'd like. I've helped many people and installed hundreds of kits. You'll end up with a kit that will work right, have a lifetime warrentee, and give you many years of trouble free service. Shoot me an email at jamessnelling7@gmail.com and I'll put it together for you including complete detailed instructions for the instalation of all the componets. Cool