CAR STORIES - NOW CASTING REAL PEOPLE WITH AMAZING STORIES

Rod & Custom
Item Posts    Sort Order

CAR STORIES - NOW CASTING REAL PEOPLE WITH AMAZING STORIES

CastingCarStories CastingCarStories
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/12/10
04:18 PM

“CAR STORIES”: Now Casting REAL people with AMAZING stories about them and their cars!  

People love telling great stories almost as much as they love listening to them and to the millions of speed freaks, muscle car junkies, back-yard mechanics and auto enthusiasts there's NO better story than a car story.

Colortone Pictures (3-time Emmy Award winning producer/director of “Cash Cab”, “It Takes a Thief”, “High School Stories” among others) is currently producing a new series about people and their car stories and if you or someone you know has a great story to tell then we want to hear from you now.

If you have an irreverent, wild and entertaining story that you can narrate that's between 5 to 10 minutes in duration you could wind up in our pilot episode. A crazy car story. A funny, irreverent “I can’t believe you 'f-ing did that!” car story.  We will do the rest in recreation and make it look amazing – but it all starts with YOU!

ALL SUBMISSIONS:

A car MUST play a large role in the story! Stories should have a beginning, middle and end and MUST BE suspenseful, dangerous, funny, edgy, and most of all ENTERTAINING. Our best stories have come from people who not only have great stories to tell but who know how to tell them.

The network will be looking for wild, crazy, improbable, "truth is stranger than fiction" types of stories so keep that in mind when submitting.

(Stories must be verifiably true and they cannot involve driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs)

Applicants can send a synopsis of the story to casting@colortonepictures.com but the best way to get our attention is to post a link to a video telling of the story online to the same email address.

Tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) area residents only who are available to be interviewed immediately preferred.

Stories should have throwback, nostalgic feel to them (60's, 70's, 80's) but more recent stories will be considered.

Include your name, age, address, phone number (cell and home), email address and a recent picture of you, and a picture of who you are nominating (if possible) to casting@colortonepictures.com  

ERIJOH ERIJOH
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 07/18/10
07:43 PM

HI,
I AM TRYING TO DISPEL THE CREATION MYTH SURROUNDING THE CAR TWEEDY PIE.
I'M THE STEPSON OF THE BUILDER AND THE ONLY ONE STILL ALIVE WHO WAS THERE FROM START TO FINISH.
ANYONE INTERESTED?
ERIJOH  

52fiper 52fiper
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 11/18/10
09:40 AM

Have a look at this 1959 Cadillac story

http://www.americandreamcars.ca/html/readers_stories.html  
"52Fiper"
Ben and Mika

mred68 mred68
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 01/11
Posted: 01/09/11
10:44 AM

I have been searching for any information on a 51 merc two tone blue with exhaust tips coming out of the rear bumper,tips are round. another feature that it has are 53 packard tail lights. there was an article in one of the custom car magazines about it in april or may 2001 or 2002. The nickname of the car was miss san pedro. The reason i'm looking is i worked at a small carwash in 1958, and the owner would bring it in weekly, and i would gently wash it.Went into the navy, moved away from san pedro, married and started a new life. Now living in oklahoma, retired and seeing the article, have been searching on the web for any information to see if it is still on the car show circut. Hopefully someone can help me with my quest, thank you, kindly, eddie martin. It has been 50 plus years since i seen it in person, hopefully it won't be 50 more years before i get to see it again. avon1942 @gmail.com 918 647 2054